The following documents are required for applying Mongolian visa and should be submitted preferably in person:
- Passport with a validity date at least 6 months beyond the end of the applicant’s intended period of stay in Mongolia
- Visa application form with 1 photo ( New visa application form )
- Proof of bank transfer of visa fee (for an appropriate type of visa)
- Travel information (copy of the travel ticket, flight bookings, life insurance)
- Invitation (for visa for more than 30 days)
- Prepaid, self-addressed return envelope enclosed in the post mail addressed to the Embassy (Avenue Besme 18, 1190 Forest, Brussels), in case if it is not available to apply in person. It is strongly recommended to use the registered mail service with tracking number, such as Fedex, DHL, and USPS Priority Mail.
For staying in Mongolia for more than 30 days, or obtaining multiple entry visa it is required to have an Approval from the Office of Immigration, Naturalization and Foreign Citizens in Mongolia. You can have an Approval with assistance of your partners or supporters there in Mongolia.
Important note: A foreign national staying more than 30 days in Mongolia must register with the Office of Immigration, Naturalization, and Foreign Citizens in Ulaanbaatar or its local branches within 7 business days upon arriving in Mongolia. For more information, please visit the website of the Office: www.immigration.gov.mn
Normally visa is processed in 3 working days. However, please be advised that the regulations require up to one week for the processing.
Visa is valid for entry within 90 days upon the issuance (Date of Issue) and its duration (Duration of Stay) counts from the date of entrance.
- Single entry visa – 60 euros, (express service 90 euros)
- Double entry visa – 90 euro (express service 120 euros)
- Multiple entry visa (6 months) – 110 euros (express service 150 euros)
- Multiple entry visa (12 months) – 130 euros (express service 180 euros)
Visa fees must be transferred to the following ING bank account of the Embassy. Credit or Bancomat card payment is not available at the Embassy. Please note that the cash is not accepted and payment is not refundable.
Bank Account (IBAN): BE55 3101 0394 1044
IBAN paper: BE55 3101 0394 1044
IBAN electronic: BE55310103941044
BIC CODE: BBRUBEBB
Address: Embassy of Mongolia, Avenue Besme 18, 1190 Forest
Working hours of visa section of the Embassy: Monday – Thursday (09.00-12.30) (Except Mongolian National Holidays)